Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Skitching For Days



Thats what Ive been doing. Everything from Mini Coopers to Freight-liner Semi's. Had 2 memorable ones in the past 2 days. A nice guy in a old school utility truck let me hang on as he pulled me from Gough and Lombard streets to the very top of Gough.  I asked the guy if it was cool, he responded, Sure, just be careful. Awesome. Today was special also, as I asked a Yellow cabbie for a skitch up California street from the FiDi side. Amazingly he was down with it. So much time and energy saved. Its been a busy week at work and a very enjoyable one. Ha, its only Tuesday and my chain ring bolts fell out of my chainring today. Eh, it happens. Anyway, all the Financial district is in the holiday mood. Check out the decor.


You can find the rest on my Flickr Photostream



No comments:

Post a Comment